Turn key solar farm projects- solar systems for open fields.
We construct turnkey solar energy systems and around the world. We provide complete EPC (engineering, planning, procurement and construction) of solar grid connected power plants. Extensive onsite inspection and an assessment of site conditions and customer requirements form the base. We also offer a detailed solar yield forecast. Investing in a solar powerplant makes financial sense!
Project development, planning and installation of photovoltaic systems in open areas.
Turnkey solar photovoltaic park installations. Turn key solar power plants
Set-up of turnkey solar PV farms with megawatt generating capacity. This means that we handle the entire project – from planning to implementation.
Site prep and construction
Ground works and trenching
Installation mounting system (ground screw/pile drive ballasted) and modules
DC strings connection and containment
Inverter and ICB mounting and connection
AC low voltage cable laying and connections
High voltage transformer installation cable laying and connections
G59 relay protection, control and witness testing
Testing, certification, commissioning and handover
Assessing a potential solar power plant;
- solar feasibility analysis with solar yield reports.
- solar engineering as EPC contractor, drafting, supplies
- clearing site and start installing support structures, cabling, inverters, transformers, switch gear, monitoring & control system, lightning protection & meteorological systems
- testing and commissioning
- operation and maintenance
PV plants can be installed quicker than any other utility-scale power source